- Papaya cultivated for table as well as processing purpose.
- The fruits are oblong with a tasty sweet pulp having few seeds.
- The plant starts bearing fruits from 100 cm above the ground level
- The plant height is 2 to 4 m and diameter 10 to 30 cm.
- Minimum 60-80 fruits per tree are maintained.
- The fruit weighs between 1-3 kg and has excellent keeping quality.
- Harvesting can be done 8 months after plantation
- High quality, genetically pure, same aged, disease and Pest resistant , Virus and Nematode free plants.
* Note - Due to the variety of regional climates and other natural resources, the effectiveness of these recommendations may vary.